Click here to go back to Simple English News
A new English quiz every day
1. We ___ dance every weekend when I was young.
were used to
2. We really could not visit you yesterday. It ___ all day.
were heavily snowing
was snowing heavily
did not snow
3. We were lucky on Wednesday. The teacher ___ about the tests again.
4. She ___ win the tournament.
5. Sorry, I could not answer the phone, we ___ dinner.
was just having
were just having
6. Can you believe it? John Smith ___ a chairman of that automobile corporation.
7. We ___ if you could tell us something about this castle.
Next Page »
Adjectives, Adverbs, Pronouns,
Can, Must, Needn't, Have to…
Comparative and Superlative
Much, Many, A lot of, Plenty of …
Present and Past Perfect
Use of Infinitive, Gerund, Past Participle
Who, What, Which, That
Copyright © Simple English News™
WordPress Theme by