Click here to go back to Simple English News
A new English quiz every day
1. When do they usually get ___ ?
2. It ___ every year in Punxsutawney, a small town about 100 kilometers from Pittsburgh.
3. On November 17, 1989, police broke ___ a peaceful student demonstration in Prague.
4. I can't go out with you. My parents told me to look ___ my sisters.
5. Jason never gives ___. He always tries new things.
6. Our dog always runs ___ cats.
7. Will the old buildings in our neighborhood be pulled ___?
Next Page »
Adjectives, Adverbs, Pronouns,
Can, Must, Needn't, Have to…
Comparative and Superlative
Much, Many, A lot of, Plenty of …
Present and Past Perfect
Use of Infinitive, Gerund, Past Participle
Who, What, Which, That
Copyright © Simple English News™
WordPress Theme by