Click here to go back to Simple English News
A new English quiz every day
1. The ___ for this year's Academy Awards have been released and there are some surprises.
2. Forrest Whitaker was named the Best ___ for his role in
3. The movie tells the story of a small ___ of 300 men from Sparta that fights a much larger army from Persia.
4. They get into a ___ when they tie for a championship.
5. Purple grape juice can help reduce heart disease, ___ and Alzheimer's, a new study has found.
6. The Czech leader's comments came one week after a team of scientists announced in Paris that there could be very serious problems if man does not do something to stop ___.
7. The coin shows a woman with a protruding chin, a sharp nose and thin ___.
Next Page »
Adjectives, Adverbs, Pronouns,
Can, Must, Needn't, Have to…
Comparative and Superlative
Much, Many, A lot of, Plenty of …
Present and Past Perfect
Use of Infinitive, Gerund, Past Participle
Who, What, Which, That
Copyright © Simple English News™
WordPress Theme by